Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal
Benchmark – Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective Journal
Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Attempt Start Date: 18-May-2020 at 12:00:00 AM
Due Date: 24-May-2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Maximum Points: 100.0
Topic 1: Change Proposal Subject and Purpose Identification 1
- Topic 2: Change Proposal Subject and Purpose Identification 2
- Topic 3: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Development Plan 1
- Topic 4: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Development Plan 2
- Topic 5: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Project Development and Implementation Plan 1
- Topic 6: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Project Development and Implementation Plan 2
- Topic 7: Change Proposal Project Evaluation and Dissemination Plan 1
- Topic 8: Change Proposal Project Evaluation and Dissemination Plan 2
- Topic 9: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Project 1
- Topic 10: Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Project 2