What is the foot-in-the-door technique? How does self-perception theory relate to this effect?
Chapter 8 Attitudes and Persuasion
- How can an attitude play an ego-defensive function?
- What is the foot-in-the-door technique? How does self-perception theory relate to this effect?
- What is the difference between buzz and hype? How does this difference relate to the corporate paradox?
- What is a subjective norm, and how does it influence our attitudes
Chapter 12 Networked Consumer Behavior: Word-of-Mouth, Social Media, and Fashion
- What steps do you recommend a hotel take when dealing with a negative online review?
- What is word-of-mouth, and how can it be more powerful than advertising?
- What is the relationship between an opinion leader and an opinion seeker?
- What is the difference between a market maven and a surrogate consumer?